History

Established in 1952, Clyde Associated Engineers Ltd was founded to supply mixing & pumping equipment to industry as well as offering a service/repair facility.

The Company were appointed distributers for Mono Pumps (now part of NOV), Alfa Lava, and Lightnin Mixers (now part of SPX). Over a period of time additional companies such as Flowserve, Grundfos, Lowara & many others came into the C.A.E. portfolio.

In 2004, C.A.E. aquired Sutherland Engineers & Fabrication, a leading manufacturer of stainless steel vessels and pipework installation.

The aquisition of Sutherlands provided C.A.E. with the ability to supply a complete installation package of pumps, mixers, vessels and pipework to its clients, becoming the first company in Scotland able to offer and oversee the complete package supply & install.

C.A.E. have successfully completed major projects for customers in the Whisky, Mining, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas and Food industries.